Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Tippetts clan! Pre-Christmas card poses


This first one was tooooo cute NOT to add!
That is Kevy.....AKA: honey, baby, Sugar booger, Daddy, Papa, ect.
Gathering up the Grand babies for MORE photo ops!
You can SEE how thrilled the twins are about the whole thing & forget Bella, she takes off as soon as she touched the ground!Handsome Kevy & I.....before HE tries to run off!



The rest of the clan!
Gosh ALL my babies are beautiful!








And of course the best one!! Nana & Papa with ALMOST all our sweeties!
Check out Pai's CHEESIER! SOOO stinking cute!
Shaylee our angel baby in heaven & Levi jr. still cookin' until May, are the only 2 missing....
For now!
We are so blessed!

2 comments:

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

so cute!

p.s. it's Kailia cheesin it. those tricky little twins!

nana rosie said...

OH snap! Star TOLD me it was Pais!! Liar.... STAR! Ya all know I am terrible AND can't tell the two tinies apart! My bad!! It's a good thing I LOVE them BOTH the same!
BAD NANA!