Monday, April 19, 2010

STrAWbErRy YuM Recipe...I'm only going to post this ONCE...Because just writing it made me gain 10 lbs! So pay attention!



I LOVE this recipe....OK I dream about having....Brad Pitt make this recipe for ME & then spoon feed me some & then roll around in it by myself ........Then have Kevin stare dreamily in my eyes & serve me the left-overs while he wears NOTHIN but his cowboy boots, hat & chaps......

in the candlelight with Frank Sinatra's "the way you look tonight" playing softly in the background........

I WILL then....LICK the crumbs off.........(dirty minds!) the crystal & gold edged serving dish, with zest & STILL WANT MORE!








I think I will go head & share the recipe with you....even though I will probably have to KILL you afterwards!









1 Quart Fresh Strawberries( washed & sliced)

1 Pkg. of Strawberry glaze

1 -10 ct. box of Twinkies

1 can sweet & condensed milk

1 box cream cheese (softened

1&1/2 tub of Extra creamy Cool-whip(red tub)


Fold the clean, sliced strawberries in to the glaze & mix well. Sit aside.

In another bowl, add the softened cream cheese & the Sweetened condensed milk together & whip until smooth. Fold in 1 tub of Cool Whip, mix until blended smooth. Sit aside


Slice the Twinkies lengthwise & lay our half the Twinkies into a 8x8 glass pan.

Pour half the glaze/strawberry mixture over the Twinkies. Spoon half the Cool whip/Cream cheese mixture over the top. Repeat the same steps again starting with the Strawberry glaze mixture & ending with the Cool whip/cream cheese mixture.
Add dollops or swirls of the rest of the Cool Whip for kicks & giggles!

Decorate with a few slices of Strawberries.







SOOOOO do you feel fatter JUST reading the recipe?

THEN what the heck!......YOU might as well EAT it!!







IF & you will.... make this dessert for your friends or family, they will be sooooo grateful.... you could......

have a holiday named after you.....They could name their first Grandchild after you.......Nominate you for Sainthood ...or an Oscar! They will most likely put you in their will.......They will probably turn over any future paychecks to you!......CHANGE ALL their passwords to YOUR name!........Rename their

city after you.........Give you the key to their NEW CAR!.........Give you all their "vacation time" they have earned at work.......never make you charge ANY more dirty diapers!..........forgive you of all your past mistakes.......Send you Thank you notes every week!.......or....... just beg for more!





1 comment:

The Johnsons said...

Oh my heck your so weird! I think you should have to make this for me now and you should have to take all the calories for yourself!