Monday, February 15, 2010

My Valentines work display 2010! "matey, you are my greatest treasure!"

I did every thing possible to push those Rose's!
By dang I all but put them in peoples cart!!
I still had too many Rose's left though!

Any way here is my display, I do still need to down load the girl's & I in costume.......
HUH Valentines costume you ask?....

Yes ....we needed a excuse to dress up like LOVE Pirates!
AND this "pirate" theme was all the excuse we needed!
So I will post those pictures later.

My boss is awesome! And he trusts that I will do a great job. SO I get all the say in the Valentines theme for my store! AND after MUCH ado...about nothing... Niki & I came up with this:
"Matey you are my greatest treasure!"
I think it turned better then I thought!
I was a bit worried about it coming together......You know......It always makes sense in my head....getting to look like I thought about...can be a hit or a miss!
This one is a HIT!
So any way stroll & let me know if you have any questions!












































1 comment:

The Johnsons said...

I still can't believe you got a way with the pirate clothes! But it was so cute, the pictures don't do it justice.