Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Why would WaCkY Rosie use Shamrocks for VALENTINES?

seems to be the question MY Fav. "Potted" vendor wanted to know......."NOW remember I am a florist by trade AND so when I put in orders for.... Rose's & Gerber's AND tulips & all manner of blooms, I SLIPPED in a order for SHAMROCKS ...This next part is a sample of my phone conversations to my local "plant" vendor....
WHAT is Rosie doing with these AND did she realize it was VALENTINES day WEEK-end?....AND NOT St.Patricks day week-end? "




Ex: "Rosie you want WHAT?.......SHAMROCKS?.....THIS week? ....shamrocks"?....long silence on the other end of the phone)

"This WEEK?.....Shamrocks...? Ok let me get this straight......You WANT.......20 -4 " SHAMROCKS & 10- 6" Shamrocks?..... THIS WEEK????..... THIS FEBRUARY 13th WEEK?
THIS VALENTINES week-end?".......

AND so on & so on! ......BLAH... blah... blah...."I'm a uncreative vendor why would Rosie want Shamrocks?"......
WELL that's Because...they did not have an IDEA on how my brain WORKS!!




AND they did not have these little BABIES...er Tags.....











ADD these little tags on any size shamrocks AND you have an HILARIOUS Valentines gift!
I even but a "hearty" har-har pot cover on it!!!











Don't you think your sweetie need this on his/her desk for a good "GREEN" Valentines Laugh????


I did make a couple of different sayings,
The G rated one that says:
Valentine, I am so "LUCKY" to have you!
And the more popular R-rate version:
Valentine.....Wanna get "LUCKY"?
What do you think? AN I crazy or a "CRAZY" genius? .....
I have already in one day sold 6 small shamrocks & 3 Large ones!

No comments: