Monday, January 25, 2010

REVISED 12 days of Valentines + LOVE tags!!!

OK my friends...I had to retype the 12 days of Valentines for my work, so I thought I might as well share the new revised version with you all.



BUT.... I be warned.....I tweaked & changed a couple of things!
1st of all, SOME complained about the 5 Golden rings.......Just cause they were FUNONION rings & not REAL golden rings!
Not really, they wanted another Idea for #5, that wouldn't leave their breath ahhhh....
ahh not so fresh!

So I change the Funonions to 5 peachy rings!!! Hope that makes a few of you a bit happier.



ALSO I put #2 tag on twice, not on purpose...but I just wanted to change one word.
If you don't want to "SMOOCH" on the back row...just use the first #2 tag.
I also changed #7. STRAWBERRIES are somewhere between ....ridiculous & OUTRAGEOUS right now & to buy some would be too pricey.
SOOOO I changed it to 7 cups of cocoa plus a sturdy mug ( hey...I needed it to rhyme with HUG!).
IF I were to gift this, I would send a cute cello bag with 7 single serving packages of Cocoa & included a insulated mug. OR if for your a "Mocha, Lotta, drinka, caffeine" person, a gift card to Starbucks, with one of their cool mugs, would work. JUST pop in a cello bag, tie with a ribbon & tag & deliver.




AS ALWAY....REMEMBER......JUST LEFT click(on the tag page) to get the RIGHT size of picture to view!
SOOOOOO... you don't have to get your magnifying glasses out!
HOPE this helps & gets you lots of hugs & KISSES on Valentines day!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Those are very neat sayings. Hubby should love those.

Thanks for joining "Get your Craft on Thurs." Please join me next week for another great party.

Lori

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Nana Rosie,
Very cool! Thanks for sharing!
happy crafting,
Linda