Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Cupid Rosie's..... 25 ways that says: I love you!

OK, MY friends, NOT that I'm all that of a LOVE Guru or any thing....BUT I promised I would share some of my "LOVE lessons" from one of my classes I taught in my store.
I do have a little experience in the" how to stay happy in the first 100 years of Marriage" category!
Kevy & I are almost ready to celebrate our
33rd wedding anniversary, this month. We will be going to the Anniversary Inn bed & breakfast in Logan Utah & also in Salt lake City. The first night we will spend it in "Riches Drive in" Check it out here@. It's so COOL!!!! The next night we will go to S.L.C 5th south in the "Lake Powell Room, check that room out here@. Both rooms are so awesome! I can't wait to get my honey ALL to myself for 3 whole days!

I do love Valentines so much. SOOOOO I taught several classes on it in the Little Theatre at my work. One was, 25 ways to say I love you & romantic HEART shape meal. Complete with samples & recipes, all created by LITTLE OL' me! I will share the recipes with you this next week, so YOU can get your menu started!
I also did one on "the 12 days of Valentines" I will also get that to you ASAP, because you have to start that on Feb 2nd!!!

OK.....So to read these pages.....go find a magnifying glass.....NOT REALLY!!!!
Just LEFT click on the page & the page will become a lot easier to read!

These are just suggestions.....If you have some ideas that have worked for you, PLEASE share them with me & all us other hopeless romantics.
Many of these are just common knowledge & just reminders. BUT I can tell you, the minute you STOP working at your marriage or relationship....that's the minute the marriage stops working!
SO take a extra minute a day to once in while to go the extra mile for them.

REMEMBER....LEFT click...right size!




No comments: