Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Neighborhood/friends/co-workers Gift idea #2

Mele Kalikimaka,- Hawaiian Christmas greetings
OR
Joyeux Moel,- French Christmas greetings
OR
Feliz Natal- Portuguese Christmas greeting

I Have a couple of more Neighborhood Gift Ideas for you:


Remember the Cute cello bags!
#1 A big can of Chicken noodle soup & so crackers or BAG of dry soup mix W/a Box of crackers
#2A bath & body works gift certificate(have you smelled their newest fragrance? Twilight woods? HOLY COW!!! SO yummy!) OR a bag different scents of bubble bath
#3- (MY FAVE!) You can use a cute box of Christmas tissues( I got mine at Target) Or a bag of Chicken soup & cracker kit
#4-A package of hangers(I crocheted some fun colors on the plastic ones)
#5- A 2 liter of pop OR some sunny delight

NEXT PAGE:

#6-discount MOVIE passes
#7-A 6-pack of IBC Root-Beer (YUMMY)
#8-Repeat (SORRY) LAYS brand potato chips w/Dip(see my past posts for the DIP mix recipes)
#9-Any cute HANDMADE or purchased Christmas ornament that remind you of our Friend or neighbors
#10-A bell ornament
#11-A Cute scarf & mitten set or a box of hot cocoa mix( see my past posts for a CREAMY Hot-cocoa mix recipe OR a hot Cider spice mix recipe)



That's it for a minute, I have a few more I will have Shilo scan in for me, I will post soon.
I will ALSO post a 12 days of Chritsmas suggestion for you SOON!
Have a great day!

No comments: