Thursday, June 17, 2010

YUMMMY! who's your Sugar Daddy! DAD'S day Candy Poster AND a Candy Corsage


This is my sweetie, Kevin with all our "Lovie's!
This was family picture day & he was trying to "round all" the grand babies up!


This is Kevy with our newest "lovie" out grandson Phinn. Aren't they BOTH handsome!?




Anyway at work I gotta mix it up a little for Fathers day....because it is not a BIG floral sale for me! So anything I can do to score a Sale I totally will!
I loved the idea of a boutonniere for Daddy's....BUT ......again, do Daddies like flowers!!!????
From experience I know they would take but rather LEAVE the flowers.......
Daddies love???. ....
Dr. pepper/Mt dew, Soft TP, The remote, Cuddles that get them somewhere!? A thick steak, Their BBQ, A warm place to put their cold toes, Fire, POWER Tools, Their Garage, Dessert, Campfires, Car shows, silly little kids, AND CANDY!!!







So out of that whole list....I used candy to make some FUN candy Boutonnieres for Daddy to wear on Fathers day!! Here a quick peek to kinda see what I did. I FoRgOt to bring my camera, so my 3 friends took "cell phone" pics for me & sent them to my e-mail! SOOO SWEET.























I ended up using real leaves & some baby breath and/or status for filler. I also used bows to finish them off. I put them in a Plastic Bout box, added a pin & price tag & already sold 3 before I left! YEAH!!!! A easy sale!

















This is the poster I made, I know it's a awful picture sorry! BUT never fear...I will write what it says & you can take it from there OK?
PS, I used a piece of paper w/sticky back tape to cover part of the candy. SOOOO the poster will make sense! I realize we have to MAKE as easy as possible for Daddy's!!
"Daddy"
This gift may seem a "Cheesy"(cheese & crackers) & even make you "Snicker"(Snickers Candy bar). But we wanted 2 say THANKS for being such a great "roll" (Tootsie roll) model & 4 "Raisin"(Raisinets) us so well! "TWIX"(twix candy bar) U & me ....U R 1 of the "original"(Werthers Orginals) "Mr. Good"guys(Mr. Goodbar)
Thanks for not getting "Tic"ed (tic-tacs) at us & taking it all in "Stride" (stride gum) when we are being a "Dum-dum"(dum-dum suckers) & a "Smartie"(smarties candy) pants OR telling some big "Whoppers"!(whoppers candy).
Thanks for letting us "SKOR" (skor candy bar) some of your hard earned "PAYDAY!(payday candy bar) & 4 "Take"ing (Take 5 candy bar) "EXTRA" (extra gum) time for your"Babies"( sugar babies candy)
"POP"u "ROCK"! (pop rock candy) & U R a "Joy" (almond Joy) 2 B around & we love you to "PEICES"(Reese pieces) & send "MOUNDS"(mounds) of "KISSES"(chocolate Kisses) your "WAY"! (milky way bar)
Happy Fathers day,
From:
YOU will need the following candy:
Sugar Daddy
Cheese & crackers(Corn nuts work just change it to may sound "CORNY")
Snickers
Tootsie roll
Raisinetts
Twix
Wethers Orginals
Mr. goodbar
Tic tacs
Stride gum
Dum-dum Suckers
Smarties
Whoppers
Skor
Payday
Take 5
Extra gum
Sugar babies
Pop rocks
Almond Joy
Reeses Pieces
Mounds
Candy Kisses
Milky Way
YOU have fun MAKING this for your Daddy or sweetie!


No comments: