Monday, March 7, 2011

Kevin & Rosie..... 33years & going strong! Pic's of Our "ANNYmoon in VEGAS!"

Kevin & celebrated out 33rd Wedding anniversary in Vegas. We took of Tuesday & came home on a Saturday. We had a BLAST! I loved having him all to myself! We stayed in the Flamingo. It was so pretty! They had a few newly remodeled rooms. Our room the 1st night was above the theatre, facing Ceasar's Palace...which sounds like a recipe for a nightmare...BUT it was the ALL NIGHT club
"PURE" that had LOUD, DRUM BEATING music.... ALL night long that kept Kevy awake! SOOO we changed rooms to the back of the hotel the next night....MUCH easier to sleep!
We got tickets to see "Legends" at the Harrahs.
FREAKING AWESOME!!! we heard from Liberace, Faith Hill, Tim McGraw, Marilyn Monroe, Micheal Jackson (MY FAVE) & ELVIS!!!
All right.... they were impersonator's
of those guys. BUT by dang they were all really great! I can check "meeting Elvis" OFF my bucket list!


For any "PAWN star" fan's (which I am!) I made Kevy go past it like 5 times so I could get a picture of it! I wanted to go in, BUT you have to pay money to go in! LAME!





Kevin, is trying to sneak a pinch on Marilyn's butt!! The cheeky Monkey!


The Flamigo's at the Hotel! SOOO cool to see!











This is at the car show....in some hotel...YAWN! ALTHOUGH this
IS the original car from the Movie "it's a Wonderful life!" It is worth over a million dollars!







I won a Academy award!....I would like to thank my Husband & children & all my fans out there....







KEVIN!!!! Don't look up!








Some car show...YAWN...This car was called the "ROSE" it is a bright PINK! I love it...CAN you believe that Kevy wouldn't buy it for me!?





The next few are at the Madam Trussauds Wax Museum!














I taught her every thing she knows!







Wedding vows renewed!
























































Brad PITT kept trying to talk me into dumping Kevy....




Johhny Depp IS short!



Kevy, trying to talk Camron Deaz into running off with HIM!!!





We had so much FUN! We smooched & laughed & taklked & WALKED so much. I am very lucky! I was also reminded why I like him so much & why he is my favorite person in the world!
Happy 33rd Baby! I will love you forever!

2 comments:

Lyndsy said...

so glad you are still in love after 33 years! love you guys so much!!!

Janiece said...

found your blog looking for fun april fools recipes...I am glad I stopped by.
Your trip looks like it was lots of fun...and having to pay for the Pawn Shop...NO WAY!